Having come from humble beginnings (a damp, leaky warehouse in Shepherd's Bush), we are over the moon with our new, stylish London Bridge location. Having the opportunity to take lunch on the Thames each day is a benefit in itself. Not to mention how easy it is to travel here. London Bridge Train and Tube Stations are a mere hop, skip and jump away.
- The HQ dress code is business casual Monday to Thursday and casual on a Friday. We have early finish Fridays throughout the year and flexible working hours which can be agreed with your line manager to fit around your other commitments.
- Tyrwhitteers with HQ roles are all eligible for annual bonuses which are calculated based on business performance. Team work makes the dream work – and fills the pockets!
- We will help you get to work too! We have a great cycle to work scheme, relocation packages to support international career development and we offer season ticket loans to those based in HQ.
- Every Wednesday we receive a huge delivery of fresh fruit for you to help yourself too and once a month we host an “all company” CT Briefing and Thirsty Thursday event to which you will always be invited (bottoms up).
- At HQ we are serious about having fun. Our Christmas and summer parties are the stuff of legend and our CT Social Team ensure there is always something exciting to get involved in.
- When you join us we will gift you a London Bridge card which you can use to get discounts in local restaurants and attractions. For you fitness fans, Tyrwhitteers a get discount at the rather posh gym under our HQ building.