Click on one of the locations below to see more details
Dosh, dough, the bacon, the bread call it what you wish; it’s the reason many of us go to work and CT knows that salary is important. Our compensation is competitive and we constantly review the market to keep it that way. We know it takes more than money to attract and retain the best in the business so we offer much more.
Every Tyrwhitteer enjoys generous holiday allowance, a suite of health and wellbeing benefits (including optional private medical plans), pension, paid parental and sick leave, employee discounts with various retailers, childcare vouchers, long service awards and great bonus potential.
When you join CT you will be invited to sign up to The LINK – this is our internal communications and benefits portal. Here you will find daily news, leadership vlogs, all the information you need about CT and most fantastically discounts and savings from 1000s of retailers, entertainment venues and utilities companies. You can save on pretty much anything you could want to buy!
We care about the things you care about so we’ll give you an extra day off for your Wedding Day and one paid day per year to volunteer for a good cause. We even buy you a birthday cake each year and if you’re lucky Nick will send you a hand written card! True!!
Additionally we know you are serious about your career and we want you to grow and develop as much as you do. We have talented line managers who will support and coach you. As well as a host of learning and training opportunities to suit everyone whatever your future aspirations.
Sounds marvellous, doesn’t it? Well, there’s more, click the locations below to find out about the additional, location specific benefits we offer.
Our stores showcase the Tyrwhitt Spirit and as such we must all look the part. If you join us in retail you will receive uniform allowance to ensure you’re spick and span. Naturally, we want our dapper gents to be sporting the latest Tyrwhitt threads on the shop floor and for CT ladies to elegantly complement the brand’s style in their dress also.
- We believe in teamwork and reward it too! Valuable bonuses are achievable monthly when your store hits target. Team work makes the dream work – and fills the pockets!
- We will help you get to work too! We have a great cycle to work scheme, relocation packages to support career development and we offer season ticket loans to those based in London stores.
- We are serious about having fun at work. Each store has a fun fund to ensure parties, treats, social activities and team building events happen regularly.
- Store opening hours vary depending on location, but we have part and full time roles in most places so you can find a shift pattern to suit you.
- The Tyrwhitt Retail Academy will take care of your professional development. Our retail trainers are on hand to support with product knowledge, customer service and other training needs. We often share exclusive head office career progression openings with our retail teams; we like to grow our talent. Speaking of growth, we are expanding our retail network so we have plenty of management development opportunities too - get set to stay a while!
Having come from humble beginnings (a damp, leaky warehouse in Shepherd's Bush), we are over the moon with our new, stylish London Bridge location. Having the opportunity to take lunch on the Thames each day is a benefit in itself. Not to mention how easy it is to travel here. London Bridge Train and Tube Stations are a mere hop, skip and jump away.
- The HQ dress code is business casual Monday to Thursday and casual on a Friday. We have early finish Fridays throughout the year and flexible working hours which can be agreed with your line manager to fit around your other commitments.
- Tyrwhitteers with HQ roles are all eligible for annual bonuses which are calculated based on business performance. Team work makes the dream work – and fills the pockets!
- We will help you get to work too! We have a great cycle to work scheme, relocation packages to support international career development and we offer season ticket loans to those based in HQ.
- Every Wednesday we receive a huge delivery of fresh fruit for you to help yourself too and once a month we host an “all company” CT Briefing and Thirsty Thursday event to which you will always be invited (bottoms up).
- At HQ we are serious about having fun. Our Christmas and summer parties are the stuff of legend and our CT Social Team ensure there is always something exciting to get involved in.
- When you join us we will gift you a London Bridge card which you can use to get discounts in local restaurants and attractions. For you fitness fans, Tyrwhitteers a get discount at the rather posh gym under our HQ building.
Whether you are based at the London or the Milton Keynes contact centre, you will receive excellent perks and prizes. We know Customer Service Representatives to be a hard working and competitive lot; we recognise this by giving you as good as you give us. You can earn extra pounds with every call you take.
- We will help you get to work too! We have a great cycle to work scheme and offer season ticket loans for those based in the London Contact Centre.
- Contact Centre opening hours vary depending on location, but we have part and full time roles as well as day and night time shifts - so you can find a work pattern to suit you. If you’re a night owl you’ll receive a higher rate of pay (twit twoo!).
- CT’s Contact Centres are serious about having fun. Our Christmas and summer parties are the stuff of legend and we dream up plenty of other events to keep us high-spirited in the meantime.
- There are multiple levels of progression within our Contact Centres and we have a dedicated team of trainers to support you as you build your career with us. Additionally, we often share exclusive Head Office career progression openings with our Contact Centre teams. You may join as a Customer Service Representative but find yourself in the marketing or finance department a few clicks down the line.
Working at our state of the art Warehouse and Distribution Centre in Milton Keynes has perks aplenty.
- As well as all of the core CT benefits, you will enjoy ice-cream days, lunchtime football games and other pop-up activities regularly. Safety always comes first but we are serious about having fun too. Our Christmas and summer parties are the stuff of legend and the Milton Keynes Social Events team make sure there is always something exciting to get involved in.
- The Distribution Centre has a long working day which means we have part and full time roles as well as day and night time shifts available - therefore you can find a work pattern to suit you. If you’re a night owl you’ll receive a higher rate of pay (twit twoo!).
- We offer language lessons to anyone working in our Distribution Centre who would like to improve their English.
- There are multiple levels of progression for our Milton Keynes colleagues and we will help you gain the skills you need to build your career with us.
We have been in the US since 2002, and we have become pretty astute as to what our colleagues here in the US need, to feel valued for the hard work put in.
Our range of benefits varies between part time colleagues, full time colleagues and management colleagues, eleigibility is dependant upon your working pattern and role here at CT: US
Some of the great CORE benefits we offer are below:
- CT pays 75% towards employee’s medical care and 50% towards dental care (for employees working 30+ hours)
- 401k - CT will match up to 5% of an employee’s salary contribution (employees over 21 years old)
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) offered through New Directions and Talkspace, is free to all US employees, their household members and family offering in person, telephone and text therapy for a range of life events
- We partner with “Wage Works” which allow us to offer our employees transport and parking benefits with up to 40% savings. (usually for employees working 20+ hours)
- Tax relief for Vision and Pet Insurance
- White Company discount - our generous friends over at the White Company extend their 30% discount offer to our US colleagues also
- The Link - we have an online portal with a variety of saving opportunities at well known retailers
Some of the great extra RETAIL benefits we offer are below:
- Bonus potential is paid monthly and is applicable to all roles in retail
- Frequent incentives will see rewards such as gift vouchers, extra vacation and gifts
- Free clothing allowance of approx. $2500 per year (increases with average days worked) Ladies, we've got you covered too!
- Wider choice of clothing allowance
- Time off is on a PTO basis and increases based on years of service
Some of the great extra US OFFICE benefits we offer are below:
- CT office colleagues are enrolled in a bonus structure based on US performance and global profit
- Summer Fridays, an early finish for all office employees
- $300 one off free clothing allowance
- Thirsty Thursdays, every third thursday, we finish early for a business update and social shenanigans